Full-Time Sales Associate | Los Angeles, CA
Heather Taylor Home is seeking an enthusiastic, responsible and detail- oriented Sales Associate to join our team at our flagship store located in the Westwood Village neighborhood in Los Angeles. This is a full-time position with Tuesday – Saturday hours. We are looking for someone who is passionate about home design and aesthetics and who will be committed to creating an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Running all aspects of the shop including opening/closing procedures, maintaining shop appearance, running sales, processing refunds
- Provide a positive and personalized level experience for our customers
- Create daily reports summarizing the day’s activities
- Replenish and audit inventory daily
- Merchandising displays and windows
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Must have retail experience
- Warm, welcoming, confident personality
- Must be positive and flexible in work style
- Strong problem solving skills, independent work style and high attention to details
- Must possess a confident and clear communication style
- Must be computer proficient
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “sales associate” in the subject line.
Full-Time Customer Care Manager | Los Angeles, CA
Here at Heather Taylor Home, friendly and thorough customer service is one of the driving forces behind our continued growth and flourishing client base. As our Customer Care Manager, you will be instrumental in representing the business as the primary point of contact for all customer inquiries and concerns. You will work closely with our whole team, particularly order fulfillment, in communicating various order and customer needs.
We are seeking a full-time employee to work Monday – Friday.
- Deliver a 5-star customer experience through phone, email, and text • Cultivate relationships with customers and provide information regarding product inquiries, order adjustments, returns/exchanges, etc.
- Assist customers with new and existing orders: process order additions, refunds, exchanges, discounts, etc.
- Take initiative in reviewing orders daily and preemptively address potential issues and/or abnormalities; communicate closely with the order fulfillment team to ensure orders are processed and fulfilled timely and accurately.
- Organize, forward, and archive correspondence promptly and accurately • Elevate necessary matters to the Director of Production and/or Shop Manager • Help us improve! You will be our ear to the ground noticing trends in customer inquiries and bringing them to the attention of our team
- Positive, professional, and friendly
- Proficient working with Mac OS, Google Drive, and Excel
- Familiarity with WooCommerce and/or Vend POS is preferred, but not required • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely well-organized and able to multitask effectively
- Self-motivated with a dedicated work ethic
- Prior experience in sales and/or customer service